1. RIAA will raffle off a trip to Ireland on March 1, 2020; Drawing will take place by random selection of ticket stub at approximately 6:00 pm at 258 Park Avenue, East Rutherford New Jersey. Persons need not be present to win. Prize winner will be notified by on or about March 2, 2020.
2. Prizes will include only the following:
a. Air fare for two (2) persons only from NJ/NYC area airport to Shannon via commercial carrier. The maximum airfare to be purchased is $1500.00 for both tickets. RIAA may purchase the tickets and present vouchers, tickets or equivalent to prize winners. Prize winner may elect to purchase tickets to receive available miles or other credits from their credit card issuer. If this election is made, RIAA will reimburse prize winner upon presentation of tickets and receipts evidencing the purchase. Air Fare upgrades, if desired, are the sole financial and logistical responsibility of the prize winners;
b. An eight (8) day, seven ( 7) evening stay at Kildysart Lodge a multi-family lodge located in Kildysart, County Clare from October 2, 2020 to October 10, 2020; Accommodations available for up to four (4) persons total;
c. rental of car paid by RIAA directly up to $1,000.00; Car will permit up to four (4) persons plus driver. Prize winner may rent a more expensive vehicle at their option at their own expense. If such election is made, there are no credits for cost of rental car provided;
d. Driver available for duration of stay on dates stated above. Driver will pick up prize winner at Shannon Airport and return prize winner to Shannon Airport. Driver will be available each morning no earlier than 9:00 am from Kildysart and will drive prize winners throughout Ireland at request each day originating from Kildysart. The extent of the day trip will be limited so that the driver may return to Kildysart by on or before 11:00 pm each day. Prize winner may make alternative arrangements for travel at their own expense if additional travel or overnight stays in other locations desired.
3. All expenses other than the above, including but not limited to meals, beverages, checked luggage fees, passports and travel documentation, additional ground transportation, telephone, merchandise, souvenirs and entertainment are the sole responsibility of prize winner and guests.
4. Prize winner must notify RIAA as to acceptance of prize and agreement with these rules and conditions by no later than May 1, 2020 in order to claim prizes. If such notice is not made, prize winners forfeit all prizes which will be deemed a donation to the RIAA.
5. Prize winner is responsible for securing all passport and travel documentation.
6. There is no substitution of prize winner after prize winner notifies RIAA.
7. There are no refunds or exchanges of prizes. Dates are not flexible and stay must be taken during stipulated dates. If trip cannot be completed on the dates stipulated for any reason, prize winner will forfeit all prizes. If prizes (or portions thereof) are not used for any reason including but not limited to sickness, injury, weather, familial obligations, planning conflicts, unavailability of any flight, unavailability of scheduled activities in Ireland, etc., there are no partial or full refunds;
8. There is no cash value for any prizes.
9. Participation in raffle constitutes permission by all contestants including prize winner and persons accompanying prize winner to publish their names, use their likenesses in photos and media and for RIAA promotional purposes.
10. Prize winner and all persons accepting any of the prizes will be required to sign a General Release as to loss, theft, injury and/or death during travel as condition precedent to receiving prizes;
11. Any disputes arising from this raffle will be submitted to binding arbitration under the auspices of the American Arbitration Association before a single arbitrator. All costs of the AAA arbitration shall be borne equally by the parties.