1. RIAA will raffle off a trip to Ireland on March 3, 2024; Drawing will take place by random selection of ticket stubs sold at approximately 6:00 pm at 170 Union Avenue, East Rutherford, New Jersey. Winner need not be present to win. Prize winner will be notified on or about March 6, 2024.
2. Winner will receive only the following:
a. Air fare for two (2) persons only from NJ/NYC area airport to Shannon via commercial carrier. The RIAA may purchase the airline tickets and present vouchers, tickets or equivalent to the prize winner. Prize winner may elect to purchase tickets to receive available miles or other credits from their credit card issuer. If this election is made, RIAA will reimburse prize winner upon presentation of tickets and receipts evidencing the purchase. The maximum round trip economy airfare to be purchased is $1500.00 combined for both tickets. Air Fare class and seat upgrades, as well as trip insurance, if desired, are the sole financial and logistical responsibility of the prize winner. Contest award winner acknowledges that the airline tickets do not include any type of travel and/or booking insurance. If travel is uncertain and if such insurance is desired, RIAA strongly recommends such insurance to be purchased by contest award winner;
b. A six (6) evening stay at Kildysart Lodge (a multi-family lodge located in Kildysart, County Clare). Check in at twelve noon on September 28, 2024 and check out by twelve noon on October 4, 2024. Accommodations available for up to four (4) persons total.
c. A ground transportation stipend up to $1,000.00; RIAA will reimburse prize winner upon presentation of receipts evidencing the purchase of transportation services during the trip.
3. All expenses other than the above, including but not limited to travel insurance, air carrier upgrades, meals, beverages, checked luggage fees, passports and travel documentation, additional ground transportation, telephone, merchandise, souvenirs, and entertainment are the sole responsibility of prize winner and guests. Prize winner agrees to replace and/or repair any broken household items or components of the property if damaged by contest award winner and guests during their stay.
4. Prize winner must notify RIAA as to acceptance of prize and agreement with these rules and conditions by no later than April 1, 2024 in order to claim prize. If such notice is not made, prize winner forfeits all prizes which will be deemed a donation to the RIAA. Prize winner further acknowledges that the property owner has required a time frame for when the trip must be booked. For this reason, contest award winner agrees to book the trip by August 1, 2024 unless there is prior agreement with the RIAA.
5. Prize winner is responsible for securing all passport and travel documentation.
6. There is no substitution of prize winner after prize winner notifies RIAA.
7. There are no refunds or exchanges of prizes. Dates are not flexible and stay must be taken during stipulated dates. If trip cannot be completed on the dates stipulated for any reason, prize winner will forfeit all prizes. If prizes (or portions thereof) are not used for any reason including, but not limited to, sickness, injury, weather, familial obligations, planning conflicts, unavailability of any flight, unavailability of scheduled activities in Ireland, etc., there are no partial or full refunds;
8. There is no cash value for any prizes.
9. Participation in raffle constitutes permission by all contestants including prize winner and persons accompanying prize winner to publish their names, use their likenesses in photos and media and for RIAA promotional purposes.
10. Prize winner and all persons accepting any of the prizes will be required to sign a General Release as to loss, theft, injury and/or death during travel as a condition precedent to receiving prizes;
11. Any disputes arising from this raffle will be submitted to binding arbitration under the auspices of the American Arbitration Association before a single arbitrator. All costs of the AAA arbitration shall be borne equally by the parties.